Machine-based iLok licensing is only compatible with SSL Native software V6.3 onwards. Please ensure you have installed the correct version of SSL Native plug-ins.
Articles in this section
- Is V6.4 a free upgrade?
- Can I use Vocalstrip licences with Vocalstrip2?
- Activating Licences to my iLok dongle
- Activating a Plugin to a machine or iLok
- Transferring licence activation's from your iLok to your Machine
- Do I need to pay to upgrade from SSL Native V6.2 to V6.3?
- Can I run X-EQ and X-EQ 2 together?
- How do I demo SSL Native plugins?
- Why is SSL Native Machine-based authorisation option not working?
- How is X-EQ 2 different to X-EQ?