Check that there is something selected in the monitor source section of the console (see page 18). A monitor source needs to be selected (typically MAIN) to hear something from the monitor outputs. Also check that the ALT button isn't pressed with nothing connected to the Alternate Monitor connections
Articles in this section
- What is the source impedance for the Headphone output on SiX?
- SiX Tutorial Videos
- On SiX, what are the fixed attack, release, and ratio values on the G-Series Bus Comp?
- Is SiX 'SuperAnalogue' throughout?
- The SiX power supply light stays on for several minutes after being unplugged, is this normal?
- I'm using SiX, the meters bounce briefly after power on
- I'm using SiX, there is no signal to the Main Bus
- I'm using SiX, there is no signal from the SuperAnalogue Channels
- I'm using SiX, there is no signal from the Foldback Outputs
- I'm using SiX, there is no signal from the B-Bus output