Check the Channel Insert button. If this is ON with no Insert Return connected to the D-Type connectors then the channel signal will be muted. The Insert Send is always present and only the Insert Return is switched.
Articles in this section
- Why do I lose the low end when using Jack inputs 1 & 2? Although it comes back if I press Hi-Z
- Why does my SiX channel compressor distort low tones.
- What is the source impedance for the Headphone output on SiX?
- SiX Tutorial Videos
- On SiX, what are the fixed attack, release, and ratio values on the G-Series Bus Comp?
- Is SiX 'SuperAnalogue' throughout?
- The SiX power supply light stays on for several minutes after being unplugged, is this normal?
- I'm using SiX, the meters bounce briefly after power on
- I'm using SiX, there is no signal to the Main Bus
- I'm using SiX, there is no signal from the SuperAnalogue Channels