This is a feature of the stereo inputs of SiX (see page 16). If an input is only connected to the left input of the stereo input pair (i.e. Stereo Channel inputs and External Inputs) then the signal is automatically sent to both left and right paths.
Articles in this section
- What is the source impedance for the Headphone output on SiX?
- SiX Tutorial Videos
- On SiX, what are the fixed attack, release, and ratio values on the G-Series Bus Comp?
- Is SiX 'SuperAnalogue' throughout?
- The SiX power supply light stays on for several minutes after being unplugged, is this normal?
- I'm using SiX, the meters bounce briefly after power on
- I'm using SiX, there is no signal to the Main Bus
- I'm using SiX, there is no signal from the SuperAnalogue Channels
- I'm using SiX, there is no signal from the Foldback Outputs
- I'm using SiX, there is no signal from the B-Bus output