If you are experiencing difficulty with plug-in activation or licensing please check the following:
- Have you claimed your demo license in My SSL?
- Did you use the correct iLok User ID when you purchased? Native is deposited directly into your iLok account.
- Did you successfully activate the demo license online?
- If activation failed, did you try a different browser?
- Is a license container present in CodeMeter
- Did you reboot your Mac after installing Codemeter (CmInstall)?
Plug-ins not appearing in DAW:
- On Windows make sure you chose the correct VST plug-in folder during installation.
- Check that the plug-ins are in the following locations:
- Mac AU: MacHD > Library > Audio> Plug-ins > Components
- Mac VST2: MacHD > Library > Audio > Plug-ins > VST
- Mac VST3: MacHD > Library > Audio > Plug-ins > VST3
- Mac RTAS: MacHD > Library > Application Support > Digidesign > Plug-ins
Windows VST plug-ins are installed in the location you choose during installation - make sure your DAW is set to scan this folder:
C:>Program Files (x86)> Common Files > Digidesign > DAE > Plug-ins
If activation was successful, but plug-ins are not shown/working in your primary DAW, please try another DAW app to rule out an issue with your DAW.