Why can I not use my Duende Native Plug-ins?
New Mac users should read first.
If you are experiencing difficulty with plug-in activation/licensing then please check the following:
1. Have you claimed your Demo license in My SSL?
2. Did you successfully activate the demo license online?
3. If activation failed, did you try a different browser?
4. Is a license container present in CodeMeter
5. Did you reboot your Mac after installing Codemeter (CmInstall)?
Plug-ins not appearing in DAW:
1. On Windows make sure you chose the correct VST plug-in folder during installation
2. Check the plug-ins are in the following locations:
Mac AU: MacHD>Library>Audio>Plug-ins>Components
Mac VST2: MacHD>Library>Audio>Plug-ins>VST
Mac VST3: MacHD>Library>Audio>Plug-ins>VST3
Mac RTAS: MacHD>Library>Application Support>Digidesign>Plug-ins
Windows VST plug-ins are installed in the location you choose during installation - make sure your DAW is set to scan this folder.
Windows RTAS: C:>Program Files (x86)>Common Files>Digidesign>DAE>Plug-ins
3. If activation was successful, but plug-ins are not shown/working in your primary DAW, have you tried another DAW?