FAQ published on: 18th May 2011
Last edited: 18th May 2011
1) In the MADi-X8 sofware, in the About page, you should see the IP address of the MADI-X8. Let's say it's 10.9.8.7
2) make a note of this IP address.
3) In a web browser, enter this URL: http://<IP address>:8000/cgi-bin/restore. In this example the URL would be:
4) Navigate to that URL to reset the MADI-X8.
- This will reset the unit to factory defaults and user data will be lost.
- For security reasons, this can only be done during the first 5 minutes after switching on the unit.