X-Patch is a digitally controlled analogue patch bay utilising SSL Superanalogue technology and an innovative software control interface which runs on a host PC or Mac computer.
Key Features include:
• 16x16 pure analogue Routing Matrix
• 128 User presets – Recallable via Browser or MIDI
• MIDI IN port for Program Change and additional THRU port.
• Additional two front panel XLR Outputs and two Neutrik Combi Inputs
• Ethernet port for configuration via Java based Remote Logictivity Browser
• Multiple X-Patch for up to six units
• Inserts analogue processing like plug-ins
• Ideal for the studio and live performance
• “Chains” of processing can be created, saved and recalled
• SSL Superanalogue transparent audio performance
• +4db and -10db operating levels facilitating a variety of equipment