Direct outputs from the main channels are post gain and insert send, but pre fader. You can use either the Line or Alt inputs to feed the direct out.. Channel outputs can be switched between Pre and Post fade by pressing the Post switch.
Articles in this section
- What is the specification of the D-Sub connector binding posts on the X-Desk and X Panda?
- Why does my X-Desk switch itself off after a while?
- Is there a way to physically connect the XDesk and X Panda?
- Where should the X-Desk Monitor pot be set for unity gain?
- Can the X-Desk firmware be updated by the user?
- X-Desk: Is the Talkback switch latching or momentary? Can this be changed?
- Which version of the firmware is loaded in my X-Desk?
- X-Desk power down procedure
- X-Desk: How can I set the CUE and FX pots to unity gain?
- How many rack spaces does the X-Desk take up when installed in a rack?