SSL Native V6.2.1 resolves an issue whereby opening the plug-in window would 'lag', or take a longer than desirable amount of time to appear. This issue was specific to Windows OS, therefore there is only a V6.2.1 installer for Windows; there is no V6.2.1 installer for Mac.
Articles in this section
- Activating a Plugin to a machine or iLok
- Transferring licence activation's from your iLok to your Machine
- Do I need to pay to upgrade from SSL Native V6.2 to V6.3?
- Can I run X-EQ and X-EQ 2 together?
- How do I demo SSL Native plugins?
- Why is SSL Native Machine-based authorisation option not working?
- How is X-EQ 2 different to X-EQ?
- SSL Native V6.2.1 - Resolved issues
- How can I get rid of iLok activation messages regarding plug-ins I do not own?
- Why can't I see VST2 plug-ins, I can only access VST3 plug-ins?