What's new in Soundscape V6.2?
Version 6.2 of the Soundscape Editor introduces a number of important changes, in particular:
- Built-in project import/export options based on the SSL Pro Convert software. Supported project formats include Steinberg XML (Cubase/Nuendo track archives), Apple XML (Final Cut Pro), Pro Tools, Samplitude EDL.
- MTC synchronization is now available without the legacy Soundscape 32/R.Ed hardware.
- Version 6.2 also introduces the new Console Control software, which allows better control of Soundscape using the Mackie Control protocol. This means close integration with Soundscape consoles that use this protocol: Duality, AWS, Matrix and the Nucleus controller.
Other new features include:
- The number of virtual tracks is increased to 1024.
- The maximum number of Parts is increased to 131072.
- The audio track count can be doubled to 256 tracks using a -d command line option.
- Native Track Insert elements: "mix input always" status is reflected in track arming button colours.
- Delay compensation support added for VST plug-ins with variable delays.
- New File Manager sorting capabilities.
- Multichannel Native Track Insert elements are added.
- Create Record Blocks "ALL" selection option also available now for 6-channel blocks. In this case the maximum possible number of blocks is created.