How do I activate Duende Native V5 licenses?
Applies to Duende V5 iLok only
- Open your iLok License Manager.
- Log in to your iLok account which must be the same as you entered into the SSL webstore when you bought the plugins.
- Once you’ve signed in, connect your iLok 2. If an unregistered iLok is connected, a popup will appear asking if you would like to add the iLok 2 to your account; select “yes.” The iLok 2 will be registered to your account.
- Activate your SSL license(s).
Note that only iLok 2 are valid license locations
There are five ways to activate (download) a license:
- Drag and drop: click on a license to select it, then drag the license you wish to activate onto the desired activation location and drop it.
- Context menu: right-click the license you wish to activate and select “Activate,” select a location, and then click the “Activate” button.
- Icon menu: select the license you wish to activate by clicking on it, then click on the check mark in the top right corner of the iLok License Manager window, select a location, and click the “Activate” button.
- From the Detail pane: select the license you wish to activate by clicking on it, then, if you don’t already have the Details pane open, click on “Show Details.” Click the “Activate” link, select a location, and then click the “Activate” button.
- Application menu: select the license you wish to activate by clicking on it, go to the Licenses in the menu bar, and select "Activate."
Your licenses are now activated and the plug-ins are ready for use your DAW.
To use your plug-ins with iLok 2 licenses you must install Duende V5 software.