How do I activate Duende Native V5 licenses?
Applies to Duende V5 iLok only
• Open ’iLok License Manager’.
- On Mac OS it is located in your Applications folder. You may wish to drag this to your Dock for easy access.
- On Windows it is accessible via the Start Menu.
• Log in to your iLok account which must be the same as you entered into the SSL Webshop when you bought the plugins.
• Once you’ve signed in, connect your iLok 2. If an unregistered iLok is connected, a popup will appear asking if you would like to add the iLok 2 to your account; select “yes”. The iLok 2 will be registered to your account.
• Activate your SSL License(s).
Note that only iLok 2s are valid license locations
There are five ways to activate (download) a license:
1 Drag and drop: click on a license to select it, then drag the license you wish to activate onto the desired activation location and drop it.
2 Context Menu: rightclick the license you wish to activate and select “Activate”, select a location, and then click the “Activate” button.
3 Icon menu: select the license you wish to activate by clicking on it, then click on the check mark in the top right corner of the iLok License Manager window, select a location, and click the
4 From the Detail pane: select the license you wish to activate by clicking on it, then, if you don’t already have the Details pane open, click on “Show Details”. Click the “Activate” link, select a location, and then click the “Activate” button.
5 Application menu: select the license you wish to activate by clicking on it, go to the Licenses in the menu bar, and
Your licenses are now activated and the plug-ins are ready for use within your DAW.
For further information on using your iLok 2 please see here.
NOTE: To use your plug-ins with iLok 2 licenses you MUST install Duende V5 software which is available here.