FAQ published on: 31/10/2012
Last edited: 31/10/2012
Technical support for all Workstation Partner Products (WPP) is provided via the support section of this website.
At the time of writing, Workstation Partner Products include: Duende Native and Duende legacy hardware, Pro-Convert, the XLogic channel range, the Alpha-Links and Delta-Link, Mixpander, MadiXtreme and MX4, X-Rack and Mynx, X-Desk, X-Patch, MADI X8, Nucleus and Matrix. The Soundscape DAW and Live Recorder are also supported via this section.
Questions about the AWS900, AWS900+ and Duality consoles can also be submitted via this system. However, in most cases they will be passed on to our console support specialists and you may have other support options as part of a service contract.
The FAQ section is the primary source of answers to your Workstation Partner Product (WPP) related questions. Its content is constantly updated based on the user feedback we receive. If the knowledge base does not answer your question directly, you can submit a question via the ’Contact Us’ tab. Note that you will need to be logged-in to be able to post a question.
To contact WPP tech support from this page:
1) Click the "Ask a Question" tab.
2) Fill in the form, providing as much detail as possible about your system and about your problem or query. Upload any files if relevant (for instance screenshots of a software issue).
Also please note that you need to click twice to post the question. First you click "next page" and you are presented with a list of FAQs that may be related to your problem, based on the information you entered. Then you must click "finish submitting question" (if the FAQs do not provide an appropriate solution).
Shortly after submitting a question you should receive an automated email containing an "incident reference" number. You will then be notified when the incident is updated.
Please do not create multiple tech support incidents about the same problem. Instead, update the original incident. This makes the case a lot easier to follow. In particular, it means that the tech support enginner who is dealing with your query will be notified that you posted an update. Here is how to update an incident:
1) Make sure you are logged-in to the SSL website.
2) Click "Support".
3) Click the name of your product (or another WPP product).
4) You will now see the FAQ page.
5) In that page, click the "My Stuff" tab.
6) Under "My Stuff" you will find a list of your tech support incidents/questions. Click the one you need to update.
7) Click the "Update Question" button (you may need to scroll down to see the button).
8) Enter your reply in the space provided.
9) Scroll down.
10) Add attachements if required.
11) Click the "Submit Update To Question" button (you may need to scroll down further to see the button).
Most users will reach support via the English landing page. English is the preferred language for tech support communications, although French and Spanish can also usually be used.
Users located in Germany will access support via the German landing page and in this case questions can be posted in German.