The rack ears are included with X-Desk.
Articles in this section
- Do the X-Desk's tri-colour LEDs and main meters show peak or RMA levels?
- Do the X-Desk channels' "Cut" buttons affect the FX1 and FX2 auxiliary sends?
- Does an X-Desk channel's "Cut" button affect that channel's direct output?
- What is the specification of the D-Sub connector binding posts on the X-Desk and X Panda?
- Why does my X-Desk switch itself off after a while?
- Is there a way to physically connect the XDesk and X Panda?
- Where should the X-Desk Monitor pot be set for unity gain?
- Can the X-Desk firmware be updated by the user?
- X-Desk: Is the Talkback switch latching or momentary? Can this be changed?
- Which version of the firmware is loaded in my X-Desk?