What is Matrix?
In a sentence, Matrix is a SuperAnalogue™ 16 channel, 40 input mixing console with inbuilt signal router and multi-layer digital workstation control. In use it's simply the most elegant way to be creative with your entire arsenal of analogue outboard and cutting-edge digital equipment.
• 16 Mono Line channels with two separate inputs per strip
• 32 x 16 x 16 insert router for up to 16 external processing devices
• Stereo Aux Send and 4 Mono Sends per channel
• 'Input to Cue Stereo' doubles mix down channel count
• 'In Line' DAW monitoring with 'SuperCue' headphone mode
• Dual Stereo Mix Busses with summing Inserts and reassign
• 4 Stereo Returns with full stereo mix bus routing
• Stereo digital I/O (S/PDIF, AES/EBU) with SSL converter technology
• Stereo monitoring with independent Main and Mini monitor outputs
• 3 External Monitor inputs with source summing
• iJack front panel Monitor input
• Artist Monitor output with independent EQ and monitor source selection
• 16 motorised faders with multiple layer DAW control
• General purpose MIDI controller mode
• Additional motorised 'Focus' fader for simultaneous DAW/Console control
• Programmable function keys for keyboard key strokes/macros
• New DAW-based MIDI Fader automation
• Ethernet MIDI connectivity and PC/MAC Browser Interface
Designed to be at the heart of your every day creative process, Matrix is built to meticulous SSL hardware standards, to withstand even the most intensive studio use. Fully equipped to partner your monitors, workstations and outboard gear, Matrix lets you shape your project studio around the way you work.
For more information and a brochure please click here.