Currently 16 channels are supported. This limits a multiple Sigma setup to use only 1 Sigma under Delta control with the v1.0.4.x software. Additional Sigma units on the same network can be controlled via the older A-FADA or MIDI protocols under the v1.0.3.x software.
Articles in this section
- How do I register for an SSL account.
- SSL Software and Mac OS 10.15 Catalina
- Can I use Machine Based iLok Licensing for Delta Control?
- I'm having issues with Delta Control on Logic Pro 10.4.5 / Logic 10.4.6
- DAW control works with a direct connection to my SSL console. Why doesn’t it work when I connect through a router or switch on my network? The remote software connects, but DAW does not.
- Why do I not see the ’I Want a Demo’ button any longer?
- About SSL Screensound
- How can I obtain technical support for my SSL Workstation Partner Product?
- How do I make my Mac start in 32 or 64 bit kernel mode?
- How do I make a screenshot on PC?