Sigma can be controlled from an SSL control surface without the Delta plug-in as long a computer is on the same network with the Remote App running and connected.
Articles in this section
- Mac OS 10.15 Catalina and SSL Remote Programs
- What is a XLR Combo port?
- How do I register for an SSL account.
- SSL Software and Mac OS 10.15 Catalina
- Can I use Machine Based iLok Licensing for Delta Control?
- I'm having issues with Delta Control on Logic Pro 10.4.5 / 10.4.6 / 10.4.7
- I can't record audio on macOS Mojave
- DAW control works with a direct connection to my SSL console. Why doesn't it work when I connect through a router or switch on my network? The remote software connects, but DAW does not.
- Why do I not see the 'I Want a Demo' button any longer?
- What terminal emulator software can I use on my PC to set the IP address of my console?