The SSL dealer you purchased the unit from will have Fusion units configured to work in your local region. If you need to change the fuse to a different operating voltage, or replace a faulty fuse, please see appendix E of the Fusion User Guide, found on the Fusion Documentation page of the SSL website. It is strongly recommended that you only undertake this procedure if you are capable. If you are unsure, please contact your SSL dealer/distributor who can provide assistance.
Articles in this section
- Mac OS 10.15 Catalina and SSL Remote Programs
- What is a XLR Combo port?
- How do I register for an SSL account.
- SSL Software and Mac OS 10.15 Catalina
- Can I use Machine Based iLok Licensing for Delta Control?
- I'm having issues with Delta Control on Logic Pro 10.4.5 / 10.4.6 / 10.4.7
- I can't record audio on macOS Mojave
- DAW control works with a direct connection to my SSL console. Why doesn't it work when I connect through a router or switch on my network? The remote software connects, but DAW does not.
- Why do I not see the 'I Want a Demo' button any longer?
- What terminal emulator software can I use on my PC to set the IP address of my console?