When updating to SSL 360° v1.2, please also update your SSL Native Channel Strip 2 and Bus Compressor 2 plug-ins to v.1.0.55
- SSL 360° v1.2 adds control of the Plug-in Mixer from the SSL UF8 control surface.
For full details, please refer to Page 78-85 of the UF8 User Guide.
- SSL 360° Full Screen in Windows – F11 keyboard shortcut, allows full height of Plug-in Mixer to fit on 1080p screens.
- SSL 360° Zoomed Out View Tooltips – you now get a value readout when moving a control.
- SSL 360° Zoomed Out View – Output fader dB readout temporarily over-rides track name when fader is being moved.
- UC1 (MacOS) - 360° button now hides SSL 360° instead of minimising, so that the focus is changed back to the last application (normally the DAW).
- UC1 - Bus Compressor Make-up Gain LEDs all dim at default position.
- UC1 - LPF and HPF LEDs dim at minimum position.
360° GENERAL FIXES
- FIXED - Windows key functions are blocked while SSL 360° is focused.
- FIXED – Noticeably slow Bus Compressor meter frame rate in the Plug-in Mixer.
- FIXED - Metering sometimes does not appear when opening 360° GUI.
-  FIXED - The SAVE AS DEFAULT feature is now working for Channel Strip 2 and Bus Compressor 2 (fixed in version v1.0.55 of Channel Strip 2).
-  FIXED - Alt-Drag CS2 plug-ins to a different slot in PT causes index number duplication and nothing added to 360° GUI.
-  FIXED - Alt inserting stereo channel strips overwriting multi-mono prevents all the new channel strips from connecting to 360°
-  FIXED - Inserting Mono>Stereo CS2 before existing Mono Stereo Fails to instantiate in 360° Plug-in Mixer.
-  FIXED - Re-activating a multi-mono CS2 often causes both legs to show in 360°
-  Channel ordering in Plug-in Mixer not correct when loading Studio One sessions on macOS
- -  FIXED - Plug-ins on Master channel in Reaper get hidden in 360 when same plug-in (Channel Strip 2 or Bus Compressor 2) is added to a track.
UF8 Control Surface
-  FIXED - Bus Compressor 2 plug-in parameters contain some reversed pots.
UC1 Control Surface
-  FIXED - Minimum level of dynamics metering on UC1 more closely matches Channel Strip 2 dynamics metering.
New in this release
- 360° Plug-in Mixer, SSL Native Channel Strip 2 and Bus Compressor 2 plug-ins
- Supported DAWs for UC1 & the Plug-in Mixer: Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase/Nuendo, Live, Studio One, REAPER.
- UC1 & UF8
- Sleep Mode for UC1 and UF8 hardware - On HOME page of 360°
- Big Sur Support
- [FIXED] UF8 - Cubase (Mac) - SSL V-MIDI ports get forgotten every time Cubase is closed/reopened.
- [FIXED] UF8 - Cubase (Windows) - Custom keyboard macros (sequences of multiple keyboard commands) not working.
New in this release
- Initial release of SSL 360° for UF8
- DAW control support for Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase/Nuendo, Live and Studio One
- UF8 - Cubase (Mac) - SSL V-MIDI ports get forgotten every time Cubase is closed/reopened.
- UF8 - Cubase (Windows) - Custom keyboard macros (sequences of multiple keyboard commands) not working.
- UF8 - Not yet Big Sur compatible.