If you are having trouble finding SSL Native plug-ins in Apple Logic, please follow Apple's recommendations, these are the four steps you need to try:
- Bypass, remove, or rescan third-party plug-ins in Logic Pro
- Rescan all plug-ins. This is done by moving all plug-ins out of their folder:
- In the Finder, press Option and choose Go > Library.
- In the Finder, go to Library / Caches / AudioUnitCache.
- Move the files from AudioUnitCache folder to the Desktop.
- Restart the computer, then open Logic.
- All installed Audio Unit plug-ins will be rescanned.
- Logic Pro does not show plugins after installation
- Where are third-party Audio Units plug-ins installed on Mac?
Please do let us know that you have completed these steps when contacting us about Logic and SSL Native.