To use your SSL Native licenses, please download the installer and user guide from our website.
The SSL Native installer includes every SSL Native plugin.
Please only install the plugins you have licenses for, otherwise you will receive activation code messages in your DAW.
SSL Native 6.5 was released October 2020
- Added uninstaller .app for macOS
- X-EQ Hold shift to lock frequency of a band when changing gain / Q factor
- X-EQ Performance improvements at low buffer sizes
- FlexVerb FFT and CPU performance improvements
- VocalStrip 2 FFT and CPU performance improvements
- X-Phase Changing frequency no longer unlinks L&R
- Compatible with macOS Sierra 10.12 (September 2016) or higher and Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7
- Added iLok machine location activation. Previously versions can only activate iLok Smart Key 2 and 3.
- New X-EQ 2 plug-in.
SSL Native 6.2.1 was only available for Windows
- Opening a plug-in window no takes a longer than desirable amount of time to appear on macOS.
- Pro Tools improvements to Channelstrip high pass filter zipper noise on LF source material.
- Pro Tools key presses (such as enter/return) no longer interact with the plug-in buttons. This occasionally caused the switches in the plug-in GUI to become out of step with the DSP.
- Logic Bus Compressor version no longer displays as "Invalid" in the plug-in manager. Plug-in operation was always un-affected.
Studio One now recall correct settings at sample rates other than 44.1kHz.
FL Studio zipper noise and distortion issues resolved for several plugins in the suite. All plug-ins should now function as expected.