For Install Notes and System Requirements, please read the user guide.
Attached to the bottom of this article.
Version: 1.2-1 Released: 27/03/13
New Features in Version 1.2:
- Various stability and performance improvements
- Optimised algorithm for routing changes
- Fixed an issue with certain paths not being routed properly
- Fixed an issue with clearing paths not releasing destinations at all times
- Loading a setup file now restores all System Settings reliably
- Improved behaviour of restoring Factory Default settings
- Fixed a rare issue with renaming Paths, Routing Presets and Devices
The MADI-X8 requires firmware version 1.1 or higher.
Please consult the manual on how to check and update firmwar.
|Depth||200mm / 7.75" (casing only)|
|Height||44.5mm / 1.75" (1 RU)|
|Width||434mm / 17.25" (casing only)|
|482mm / 19" (inc’ rack ears)|
|Weight||2.9kg / 6.5 pounds|
|Power||< 50 Watts|
|Boxed size||320mm x 550mm x 80mm|
|12.75" x 21.75" x 3.25"|
|Boxed weight||3.6kg / 8 pounds|
|* All values are approximate|
|Power||IEC320 3-pin connector, 100 – 240 Vac, 50 – 60 Hz, < 2.5A|
|Network||8P8c modular connector; ‘RJ-45’ type (100bT, Cat5)|
|USB||Standard B-type chassis socket|
|MADI 1 – 6||Twin SC type chassis socket, glass multimode fibre 50/125μ|
|MADI 7 & 8||75Ω BNC, Zin/Zout = 75Ω|
|Wordclock IN||75Ω BNC, Zin = 75Ω, 3V3/5V TTL compatible|
|Wordclock OUT1 - 3||75Ω BNC, Zout = 75Ω|