Register your SSL USB audio interface and gain access to an incredible array of exclusive software packages from us and other industry-leading software companies.
Head to www.solidstatelogic.com/get-started/interfaces and follow the on-screen instructions.
During the registration process, you’ll need to input the serial number of your unit. This
can be found on a label on the base of your unit.
1. Connect your SSL USB audio interface to your computer using one of the included
2. Go to ‘System Preferences’ then ‘Sound’
3. Open your media player or DAW to
2. Download and install the USB audio
3. Go to ‘Control Panel’ then ‘Sound’ and
Can’t Hear Anything?
If you have followed the Quick Start steps but are still not hearing any playback from your media player or DAW, check the position of the MONITOR MIX control.
In the left-most position, you will hear only the inputs you have connected. In the right-most
position you will hear the USB playback from your media player/DAW.
In your DAW, ensure that ‘SSL 2’ or ‘SSL 2+’ is selected as your audio device in the
audio preferences or playback engine settings.