You will need an SSL account to download software.
Please follow this guide to set up an SSL account:
Once you have an SSL account please follow these steps to download your Nucleus software package:
- Log in to your SSL account.
- Click My Products.
- Click Register A Product.
- Select Nucleus from the drop down menu.
- The next set of box will be filled out for you if you provided this information when you created your SSL account. Under console serial number please use the serial number on the back of the unit starting with NUxxxx.
- Click Register.
- If successful the Nucleus will appear in the list of registered products with a link next to it.
- Click this link and scroll down to Step 2. Nucleus 1 users please use V1-6-2. Nucleus 2 users please use V2-0-2.
- Download the corresponding file for your Mac or PC by clicking on the support file. This file will include the latest version of ipMIDI and the Nucleus Remote app.
V2-0-2 will also contain the Audinate apps required for the Nucleus2 Dante interface.
Nucleus 1 users will need V1-6-2 for the USB soundcard drivers. The Nucleus 1 USB soundcard is not compatible with macOS El Capitan 10.11 and higher.