You will need an SSL account to download software.
Please see: How do I register my console or product?
Once you have an SSL account please follow these steps to download software:
- Log in to your SSL account.
- Click My Products.
- Click Register A Product.
- Select your product from the drop down menu.
- In the serial number field use the number on the back of the product. Do not include spaces or hyphens.
- Click Register.
- If successful the the product will appear in the list of registered products with a link next to it.
- Click this link and scroll down to Step 2:
- Download the latest console software and desktop support file. The support file includes the latest ipMIDI, Remote app, and other relevant files.
- Download the latest Dante Controller and Dante Virtual Soundcard from Audinate.