Where can I download the software for my Nucleus from.
To be able to download the software for the Nucleus you will need to have an SSL Account.
Please follow this guide to to get an SSL account https://solidstatelogic.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002688058-How-do-I-register-for-an-SSL-account-
Once you have an SSL account please follow these steps to be able to download all of the Software needed to run a Nucleus.
- Log in to your SSL Account.
- Select 'My Products'
- Select 'Register A Product'
- Select Nucleus from the drop down menu
- The Next set of Boxes will be filled out for you if you provided this information when you created your SSL Account. Under Console serial number please use the Serial number on the back of the unit starting NUxxxx
- Click Register
- If successful the Nucleus will appear in the list of registered products with a link next to it
- Click this link and scroll down to Step 2. Nucleus 1 users please use V1-6-2. Nucleus 2 users please use V2-0-2.
- Download the corresponding file for your Mac or PC by clicking on the support file. This file will include the latest version IPMidi and the Nucleus remote program.
Note for Nucleus 2 users the V2-0-2 will also have the Audinate programs required for the Sound card. Nucleus 1 users will need the V1-6-2 for the USB sound card drivers. Nucleus 1 USB Soundcard is not compatible with MAC OSx El Capitan 10.11 and Above